1. Avoid using abbreviations in the Title, Abstract and Conclusions, if possible.
2. Papers published in our journal require some link to "applications" and "thermal processes" as part of the journal’s mission and scope. Address the application of your work, results or findings, while considering the wider readership of the journal. Appropriate actions to address this requirement include the addition of further content: a) focussing on specific thermal processes that occur as part of the overall study, and/or b) linking and discussing the implications of the reported research to stated application(s) of interest.
3. Manuscripts submitted to our journal are expected to be written in good English and proof read carefully to ensure that research is communicated clearly.
4. The Abstract should contain answers to the following questions: What problem was studied and why is it important? What methods were used? What are the important results? What conclusions can be drawn from the results? What is the novelty of the work and where does it go beyond previous efforts in the literature? Please include specific and quantitative results in your Abstract, while ensuring that it is suitable for a broad audience. References, figures, tables, equations and abbreviations should be avoided.
5. The originality of the paper needs to be stated clearly. It is of importance to have sufficient results to justify the novelty of a high-quality journal paper. The Introduction should make a compelling case for why the study is useful along with a clear statement of its novelty or originality by providing relevant information and providing answers to basic questions such as: What is already known in the open literature? What is missing (i.e., research gaps)? What needs to be done, why and how? Clear statements of the novelty of the work should also appear briefly in the Abstract and Conclusions sections.
6. An updated and complete literature review should be conducted and should appear as part of the Introduction, while bearing in mind the work’s relevance to the journal and taking into account the scope and readership of the journal. The results and findings should be compared to and discussed in the context of earlier work in the literature.
In addition to these items above, your paper can rejected due to one of the reasons below.
- Low quality
- High similarity rates
- Copied long paragraphs from literature
- Missing affiliation
- Unconvincing results
- Different content from those in the regular issues
- Submission error for one of our Special Issues
- Template error (do not use our template at first submission)
- Double submission
- Backlog in the journal
- Insufficient content
- Missing deep analyses
- Missing manuscript in the submission
- Problematic copyright issues of figures taken from literature
Free ICAME Istanbul Conference 2021 Registration Opportunity for TOP CITED 20 PAPERS
The TOP 20 list will be used in Web of Science Database and will be valid until 01.09.2021.
To the Attention of the Authors whose papers have the status of "Article in Press" and "Accepted for Publication"
Please send your manuscripts' revised versions, including your "Orcid Id", by email to both "firstname.lastname@example.org" as soon as possible. All authors (in your manuscript) Orcid Ids should be included in the manuscript.
Publication Schedule of 2021 and 2022
Publication Schedule of 2021 and 2022
March 2021 Regular Issue
YTUJENS-2019-115 pH EFFECTS ON REACTIVE ORANGE 16 ADSORPTION OF M-POLY(DIVINYL BENZENE–N-VINYL IMIDAZOL) MICROBEADS
YTUJENS-2019-246 Dissemination of Heavy metal contamination in surface sediments of Batlama Stream, Giresun, Turkey
YTUJENS-2019-258 Some Biological Activities and Element Contents of Ethanol Extract of Wild Edible Mushroom Morchella esculenta
YTUJENS-2019-320 DECOUPLING ANALYSIS OF ENVIRONMENTAL PRESSURES FROM ECONOMIC GROWTH IN THE EU-27 AND TURKEY
YTUJENS-2020-70 CUTTING AND THRUST FORCES IN FACE TURNING OF Ti6Al4V UNDER VARIOUS CUTTING ENVIRONMENTS
YTUJENS-2020-72 DUST ACCUMULATION ON PHOTOVOLTAIC MODULES: A REVIEW ON THE EFFECTIVE PARAMETERS
YTUJENS-2020-87 IMPROVEMENT OF MECHANICAL BEHAVIOUR OF WIND TURBINE BLADE USING NANOFLUID-GRAPHENE AND/OR GLASS FIBER IN EPOXY RESIN
YTUJENS-2020-98 ELECTRICITY PRODUCTION FROM PIEZOELECTRIC PATCHES MOUNTED OVER FLEXIBLE MEMBRANE WING AT LOW REYNOLDS NUMBERS
YTUJENS-2020-161 Investigation on effect of TIG welding parameters on dissimilar weld joints of AISI 304 and AISI 310 steels using Response Surface Method
YTUJENS-2020-168 DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF AN UPPER EXTREMITY PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS SYSTEM FOR COMBAT SPORTS
June 2021 Regular Issue
YTUJENS-2020-169 Lifts of Connections to the Bundle of (1,1) Type Tensor Frames
YTUJENS-2020-202 Fabrication and characterization of polysulfone-graphene oxide mixed matrix membranes for natural gas treatment
YTUJENS-2020-246 Determination of Transportation Service Quality Factors for University Campuses: Evidence from Bus Service Quality in Yildiz Technical University
YTUJENS-2020-250 A METAHEURISTIC SOLUTION APPROACH with TWO CONSTRUCTION HEURISTICS FOR VEHICLE ROUTING PROBLEM with SIMULTANEOUS LINEHAULS and BACKHAULS
YTUJENS-2020-254 Experimental and Numerical Investigation into the Deep Drawability of DP500 Steel Sheet
YTUJENS-2020-263 BIOINFORMATIC ANALYSIS REVEALS THAT SOME BACTERIA MAY AID SARS–CoV-2 SPREAD AND ENTRY INTO HOST CELLS
YTUJENS-2020-280 ON THE EXPONENTIAL STABILITY OF A FLEXIBLE STRUCTURE IN THERMO-ELASTICITY WITH MICRO-TEMPERATURE EFFECTS
YTUJENS-2020-323 TIME-VARYING PARAMETER ESTIMATION AND ADAPTIVE KALMAN FILTER IN COMPUTER AIDED CONTROL APPLICATION
YTUJENS-2020-336 MONITORING OF HEAVY METAL POLLUTION BY USING POPULUS NIGRA AND CEDRUS LIBANI
YTUJENS-2020-364 HOW ECONOMIC FREEDOM AFFECT THE EASE OF DOING BUSINESS? CROSS-COUNTRY QUANTILE REGRESSION MIXTURE APPROACH
June 2021 Regular Issue
YTUJENS-2020-366 MODELING OF GIGABIT PASSIVE OPTICAL NETWORKS
YTUJENS-2020-424 OPTIMIZATION OF DRONES COMMUNICATION BY USING META-HEURISTIC OPTIMIZATION ALGORITHMS
September 2021 Regular Issue
December 2021 Regular Issue