1. Avoid using abbreviations in the Title, Abstract and Conclusions, if possible.
2. Papers published in our journal require some link to "applications" and "thermal processes" as part of the journal’s mission and scope. Address the application of your work, results or findings, while considering the wider readership of the journal. Appropriate actions to address this requirement include the addition of further content: a) focussing on specific thermal processes that occur as part of the overall study, and/or b) linking and discussing the implications of the reported research to stated application(s) of interest.
3. Manuscripts submitted to our journal are expected to be written in good English and proof read carefully to ensure that research is communicated clearly.
4. The Abstract should contain answers to the following questions: What problem was studied and why is it important? What methods were used? What are the important results? What conclusions can be drawn from the results? What is the novelty of the work and where does it go beyond previous efforts in the literature? Please include specific and quantitative results in your Abstract, while ensuring that it is suitable for a broad audience. References, figures, tables, equations and abbreviations should be avoided.
5. The originality of the paper needs to be stated clearly. It is of importance to have sufficient results to justify the novelty of a high-quality journal paper. The Introduction should make a compelling case for why the study is useful along with a clear statement of its novelty or originality by providing relevant information and providing answers to basic questions such as: What is already known in the open literature? What is missing (i.e., research gaps)? What needs to be done, why and how? Clear statements of the novelty of the work should also appear briefly in the Abstract and Conclusions sections.
6. An updated and complete literature review should be conducted and should appear as part of the Introduction, while bearing in mind the work’s relevance to the journal and taking into account the scope and readership of the journal. The results and findings should be compared to and discussed in the context of earlier work in the literature.
In addition to these items above, your paper can rejected due to one of the reasons below.
- Low quality
- High similarity rates
- Copied long paragraphs from literature
- Missing affiliation
- Unconvincing results
- Different content from those in the regular issues
- Submission error for one of our Special Issues
- Template error (do not use our template at first submission)
- Double submission
- Backlog in the journal
- Insufficient content
- Missing deep analyses
- Missing manuscript in the submission
- Problematic copyright issues of figures taken from literature
Free ICAME Istanbul Conference 2021 Registration Opportunity for TOP CITED 20 PAPERS
The TOP 20 list will be used in Web of Science Database and will be valid until 01.09.2021.
To the Attention of the Authors whose papers have the status of "Article in Press" and "Accepted for Publication"
Please send your manuscripts' revised versions, including your "Orcid Id", by email to both "firstname.lastname@example.org" as soon as possible. All authors (in your manuscript) Orcid Ids should be included in the manuscript.
Publication Schedule of 2021 and 2022
Publication Schedule Of 2021 And 2022
June 2021 Regular Issue
Ytujens-2020-44 Arıma-Arch Versus Genetıc Programmıng In Stock Prıce Predıctıon
Ytujens-2020-71 Pressure Compensator Desıgn And Performance Evaluatıon Of A Varıable Dısplacement Swash Plate Type Axıal Pıston Pump
Ytujens-2020-86 A Comparıson Of The Performance Of Entropy Measures For Interval-Valued Intuıtıonıstıc Fuzzy Sets
Ytujens-2020-113 Estımatıon Procedures On Type-Iı Censored Data From A Scaled Muth Dıstrıbutıon
Ytujens-2020-146 Solar Radıatıon Forecastıng By Usıng Deep Neural Networks In Eskışehır
Ytujens-2020-147 Analysis Of Some Conserved Mirnas İn Hazelnut (Corylus Avellena L. And Corylus Colurna L.) By Real-Time Pcr
Ytujens-2020-169 Lifts Of Connections To The Bundle Of (1,1) Type Tensor Frames
Ytujens-2020-187 Image Processing Based Package Volume Measurement System Using Kinect Sensor
Ytujens-2020-202 Fabrication And Characterization Of Polysulfone-Graphene Oxide Mixed Matrix Membranes For Natural Gas Treatment
Ytujens-2020-208 Technıcal And Economıc Evaluatıon Of A Standalone And On Grıd Hybrıd Renewable Energy: A Case Study At Eskişehir Technıcal Unıversıty
September 2021 Regular Issue
Ytujens-2020-246 Determination Of Transportation Service Quality Factors For University Campuses: Evidence From Bus Service Quality İn Yildiz Technical University
Ytujens-2020-250 A Metaheurıstıc Solutıon Approach With Two Constructıon Heurıstıcs For Vehıcle Routıng Problem With Sımultaneous Lınehauls And Backhauls
Ytujens-2020-254 Experimental And Numerical Investigation İnto The Deep Drawability Of Dp500 Steel Sheet
Ytujens-2020-263 Bıoınformatıc Analysıs Reveals That Some Bacterıa May Aıd Sars–Cov-2 Spread And Entry Into Host Cells
Ytujens-2020-280 On The Exponentıal Stabılıty Of A Flexıble Structure In Thermo-Elastıcıty Wıth Mıcro-Temperature Effects
Ytujens-2020-292 A Finite Element Study On Modal Analysis Of Lightweight Pipes
Ytujens-2020-312 Synthesıs, Structural Studıes And Antıoxıdant Actıvıtıes Of M(Iı) Complexes Wıth Nos Donor Schıff Base Lıgand
Ytujens-2020-315 Global Stability Of Susceptible Diabetes Complication (Sdc) Model İn Discrete Time
Ytujens-2020-321 Identification Of The Priority Regions İn The Customer Water Meters Replacement Using The Ahp And Electre Methods
Ytujens-2020-323 Tıme-Varyıng Parameter Estımatıon And Adaptıve Kalman Fılter In Computer Aıded Control Applıcatıon
December 2021 Regular Issue
Ytujens-2020-329 Determınatıon Of Changes In Some Bıologıcal Propertıes Durıng Storage Of Some Conventıonal Sorbets
Ytujens-2020-336 Monıtorıng Of Heavy Metal Pollutıon By Usıng Populus Nıgra And Cedrus Lıbanı
Ytujens-2020-344 Estımatıon Of Ground Types In Dıfferent Dıstrıcts Of Gümüşhane Provınce Based On The Ambıent Vıbratıons H/V Measurements
Ytujens-2020-345 Characterization Of In Vitro Bioactive Performance Of Hypericum Perforatum Using Response Surface Methodology
Ytujens-2020-348 Vibration Suppression Of A Micro Beam Subjected To Magneto-Electric Load
Ytujens-2020-350 Thermodynamıc Studıes On Tert-Amıne Modıfıed Polystyrene Based Polymer/Solvent Systems By Inverse Gas Chromatography Method
Ytujens-2020-353 Ecologıcal Rısk Assessment Of Domestıc Sewage Sludge: A Case Study
Ytujens-2020-364 How Economıc Freedom Affect The Ease Of Doıng Busıness? Cross-Country Quantıle Regressıon Mıxture Approach
Ytujens-2020-366 Modelıng Of Gıgabıt Passıve Optıcal Networks
Ytujens-2020-372 Comparıson Of Post And Irıs Substrate Integrated Waveguıde Band-Pass Fılters For X-Band Applıcatıons
March 2022 Regular Issue
Ytujens-2020-377 Studıes On Mıscıbılıty Of Polyetherımıde/Polystyrene Blends
Ytujens-2020-384 Comparatıve Solutıon Approach Wıth Quadratıc And Genetıc Programmıng To Multı-Objectıve Healthcare Facılıty Locatıon Problem
Ytujens-2020-397 Usıng Systematıc Revıew And Meta-Analysıs In Order To Obtaın Dıfferent Empırıcal-Informatıve Prıor For Bayesıan Bınomıal Proportıon
Ytujens-2020-407 Desıgn Of Experıments Optımızatıon Applıcatıon In Physıcs: A Case Study Of The Damped Drıven Pendulum Experıment
Ytujens-2020-412 The Machıne Learnıng Approach For Predıctıng The Number Of Intensıve Care, Intubated Patıents And Death: The Covıd-19 Pandemıc In Turkey
Ytujens-2020-415 Investigation Of The Machining Performance Of Ferritic Ductile Cast Iron İn Wedm Using Response Surface Methodology
Ytujens-2020-424 Optımızatıon Of Drones Communıcatıon By Usıng Meta-Heurıstıc Optımızatıon Algorıthms
Ytujens-2021-22 Waste Sludge Disintegration And Bound Water Reduction By Chemical Oxidation: A Comparative Study
Ytujens-2021-26 Green Synthesis Of Bt-Fe3o4 Nanocomposite Using Camellia Sinensis Leaves Extract: Characterization, Npeo Adsorption Experiments, Isotherms, And Kinetics
September 2022 Regular Issue