Manuscripts should be submitted by one of the authors of the manuscript through the online Electronic Journal System. Regardless of the source of the word-processing tool, only electronic PDF (.pdf) or Word (.doc, .docx, .rtf) files can be submitted through the EDS. There is no page limit and required format for initial submission. A template will be sent to the accepted papers' authors. It can be also downloaded from the link below.
Ensure that the following items are present at your initial submission:
One author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details:
• E-mail address
• Full postal address
All necessary files have been uploaded:
• Include keywords
• All figures (include relevant captions)
• All tables (including titles, description, footnotes)
• Ensure all figure and table citations in the text match the files provided
• Indicate clearly if color should be used for any figures in print
Graphical Abstracts / Highlights files (where applicable)
Supplemental files (where applicable)
• Manuscript has been 'spell checked' and 'grammar checked'
• All references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa
• Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Internet)
• Relevant declarations of interest have been made
• Journal policies detailed in this guide have been reviewed
• Referee suggestions and contact details provided, based on journal requirements
Authors are supposed to provide these items below when their manuscript is accepted.
• originality of the scientific article
• contributions of individual coauthors in the preparation of the article (ghostwriting firewall)
• no conflicts of interest
• sources of funding of research presented in the scientific article or of the preparation of the scientific article
DOI numbers are given to all published papers and they can be seen from the link below.
Reviewers play a central role in scholarly publishing. Peer review helps validate research, establish a method by which it can be evaluated, and increase networking possibilities within research communities. The names of the reviewers are hidden from the author regarding with the single blind review. This journal is a blind peer-reviewed free open-access journal.